Thursday 12 January 2012

YOUR FIRST QUEST - RAVENS

Long have I waited for my Visitors to arrive to join me in a Quest. Came the alloted day and I wondered - would they come ? The thought - it haunted me - Would....They....Come ?????
It thrilled me - filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before; So that now, to still my beating heart I stood repeating- "'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at our Bloggie door. That it is, and nothing more"
And so, faintly you come - tapping, tapping at our Bloggie door. That I scarce was sure I heard you - here I open wide the door.............

The Realm of the Master hath grown and of the Faithful Followers who completed the alloted tasks - the victor is herewith unveiled, and will benefit from the bestowal of the delicious Goodies aforementioned. Exhale your bated breath for it is no other than............


Thou victor - wallow in thy glory and grant the Servant of the Master Black Dragon  details of thy habitation, that the Candy may be despatched to thy realm.

And now, your Quest, my Visitors, is perchance to create wondrous things of your own desire - only this I say - "They shall bear the mark of 'The Raven' in whichever form or guise that pleases you. All are welcome.

"Open here I flung the shutter
when, with many a flirt and flutter,
In there stepped a stately Raven
of the saintly days of yore."
                                     Edgar Allan POE

Before you do depart with minds a-boggling, tarry a while and feast your bleary eyes upon the delights fashioned by the slaves of The Master, and perchance to bestow upon them your words of succour ?

i don't do straight


IKE


Blackdragon



Fly then my Beloveds and do your deeds, then to return here when the sun rises on the 14th Day - for thus a Victor shall be chosen and the Master shall bestow upon you wondrous digital images - "Quoth The Raven" Set from Smeared Ink.

Some words or text unashamedly snitched from works of the great Master himself, others just out of my crazy mind :D

Submit your Entries here




Collection closes 25/01/12 at 17:00hrs GMT

13 comments:

  1. Loved your projects good luck on your new blog

    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Start Ladies... And The MASTER! Congrats to Mary Kay!!! Ladies your projects are wonderful, now to ponder and see what shall please the Master! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS to MaRyKaY..... all those awesome goodies :-D xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations MaryKay.....Can't wait to see what you create with all those lovely goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous projects! Congratulations to MaryKay!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you all that's just too much. Made my heart skip a beat. and I'm not shittin ya either. I still think someone is lying to me. I am so not worthy. This is the awesome. I dont know what to do with myself. But I will definitely use them wisely and hope you all like what I make with them. Thank you all 3 very much.

    All your sample's for the new challenge are awesome (as usual. I totally picked the right ones' to stalk and learn...
    Thank you for not shutting your blog curtain's all the way..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Evening to you all on this stormy nicht, Congratulations to marykay for her win.
    Looking forward to producing something memorable.
    Would like to say to lyn that I love the box of many compartments and was unable to comment on her own blog as blogger is being blogger (please read whatever you can wish for the last blogger!)
    Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooops forgot to say that I love all the projects not just lyns obviously, not thinking straight, been a long day, need sleep!!! Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous work and inspiration by the DT! Well done, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girls, These DT pieces are absolutely amazing.
    Well done MaryKay. - on a roll here, congrats

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats MaryKay! love the creations by the DT, so glad I could play along for the first challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tks for a fun new challenge blog. It looks so fun! I just entered my offering to the Master. I love the inspirational DT projects! Fabulous and so creative!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your site and loved the challenge!

    ReplyDelete